Daily Check-in: Wednesday, January 30th

I've been slowly working on taming my chickadees (ok, so they're already kinda tame lol). You know, kinda like a Disney princess.

I'll have them trained, and cleaning my house, in no time. 😏

(Also, please disregard my ratty gloves. Just look at the little bird 😆)

Good Morning (or Afternoon or Evening) Fellow Blenders!

How are you all doing today? If you're in the Midwest or Eastern part of the US (and well up into Canada too), are you frozen? 🥶 I hope you're staying warm with this Arctic Blast!

Where I am, it's not supposed to get as cold as Chicago, for example. We're actually somewhat buffered from it by the Great Lakes--so while our high today is still below zero, it won't be much different than a regular winter day for us. So I hope that those of you in the middle of these superbly negative temps stay indoors, and be safe! Don't go outside for more than 5 minutes, and if you have to, cover every ounce of exposed skin! And don't forget your pets--keep them inside! This is non-negotiable!

(And if you live in an urban area, and use city water, make sure to run a continuous thin stream of water--about a pencil's thickness--from one of your faucets to keep your pipes from freezing. Don't do this if you have a well. It won't help.)

Ok, sorry, but I want to guys to stay safe and warm!

Now, let's get back to our regularly scheduled check-in!

How are you all doing today? Feeling good? Kinda sore from some workouts?

I'm actually super sore in my lower body from all that shoveling yesterday. Like, whoa. And I didn't get around to trying K & D's new upper workout yesterday, so I'm gonna try it today! So excited! Might even tag on a kickboxing workout too.

What about you Fellow Blenders? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

And what about some good food going on today?

I'm thinking chili! It's too dang cold for anything else! haha

How 'bout you, Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

And if you're keeping up with Erse's Healthy Challenge, here's the link her latest post for Day 16, so make sure you head over there and let her know how your healthy eating is going!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/10556/healthy-eating-challenge-day-16

Also: I will attempt to put a few kettlebell community challenge schedules together either later today or tomorrow to vote on! So if you got videos you'd like to see in it, please let me know! (Thanks Raven for the one you suggested yesterday!) Or if you have an idea for a schedule that you'd to like to see, also please let me know! I'd like to have as much input from you all as I can! And does starting it this upcoming Monday (February 4th) work for you all, or would prefer another week? Again, just let me know! Thanks guys!

Well, I think that's enough rambling from me today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Stay warm (or cool, depending on where you are in the world), and stay safe! Make today great, Fellow Blenders!

Edited