When I don't have energy for FB Fit...

I keep rescheduling it. I have done the mistake to take 3 weeks off, during december, without thinking that I could have simply done some easier workouts meanwhile. Since I switched to night working schedules, my energy has reduced to 50%.

I continued FB Fit from where I left it and I was working out like 2-3 times a week, instead of 5. Here I am almost 3 months later and still not done with it. Since I have low energy and I literally don't have any mood to move, I motivate myself with shorter and easier workouts.

I simply reschedule the FB fit for next week and during this week I try to incorporate something easier.

Yesterday I have done a 25 min low impact cardio.

Today I did this, kept low impact, but I added some extra strenght workout.

I feel good and I learned that is fine to simply not being able to lift, not having energy at all, getting tired even from low impact workouts... I just blame my diet, the night schedule (my bedtime is 8 AM lol) and the seasons changing.

I am glad I am, at least, able to do this. It's better than nothing.

Next week I will push myself to incorporate 3 days of FB fit and the other week, to finish it.

I want to start FB abs and combine it with FB Flex... or Just FB 30. Still haven't decided yet.