Non- Scale victory! Heavier but slimmer!!

First of all, I am sorry about the poor quality of pics, I don't know why my phone has decided to take such crap photos, considering it's a Samsung S9... but, there we go.

I will tell you a story on how scale and what we see in the mirror can be deceiving haha!

Long short story: I have been working out on an off with FitnessBlender for about 4 years. I always have been a size M-L to the jeans and S- M to the top. During the summer, I have been my heaviest, tho... at 53 kg (116 lbs) for 153 cm/ 5'0 in height. However, Thanks to workout I was able to fit in size M for jeans and size S- XS for tops.

In November I started FB fit. I have been working out 5 weeks staright, being super disciplined, then, I had to change my work schedule to night shifts and the nightmare started. I was feeling a zombie, I couldn't workout anymore because I was literally tired, My sleep went from 8 hours to 10 hours, X mas holdiays were coming and everything was a mess. I took an almost 3 weeks break and then I came back to workout in January. I continued the FB fit program, but I was working out for 3 days, then 2 days off, then again, working out 2 days and then 3 days off. I realised I couldn't workout 5 days in a row because I didn't have the energy, but I decided to NOT let a week pass without, at least, a single workout. And I managed to do it, the worst week in January had only 2 workouts and those were low impact for beginners hahaha :)). I still have a week and a half of FB Fit left, but now I take it easy with 30 minute workouts.

I forgot to say about my diet. My diet sucked, I ate a lot of shit (pardon my french) aka burgers, pasta, lots of carbs, bread, feeling hungry all the time, drinking impressive amounts of energy drinks.

After all that, I was feeling that those 2 months were for nothing. Nothing except keeping me from going fat, basically I felt like I worked out to stay at the level I was, thansk to being sedentary for the rest of the day and sleep/ eat like a piggie, lol.

Untill today.

I haven't bought myself clothes for 6 months, because I was waiting to get a little more slimmer, so I can actually fit in jeans size S, because lately I was in between sizes. Size M was fitting on the hips and butt, but too large on the leg. Size S was... unable to pull anything above knees, except Jeggings. Those stretchy leggings- jeans. Those were good. But thick, non stretchy jeans? No way.

Since I was still seeing myself fat and the scale shown me I gained 2 extra pounds (1 kilo), I was definately not interested in going in any store to buy anything to wear. But my bf decided he needs new clothes so... we went shopping. While he was trying stuff, I saw some beautiful pants and I was like... Let's see how it looks on me. And I grabbed a size M and went to try. First shock was when I got in to the jeans too easy. Second shock was when I closed the button and they were LOOOSE!! on me!! I was like.. wtf!!

With a lot of adrenaline I grabbed a size S and went to try and... it did fit. and not only it did fit, except that it was a liiitle tight (since it's thick jeans, they will loose after 1-2 wears), I did fit in it without a problem.

I was super shocked and I was like... no way!! U can imagine what I did. I got the all pairs of jeans, size S to try. All the shapes and models, to make sure it's not something deceiving and yes... they all fit :)))) As I said, they are still a little tight in the belly area (no wonder, considering my diet), but the thing is that they fit perfectly everywhere else and I can't wear M anymore, because it's too loose. So now I just keep going on with slimming my waist, to fit properly :)))

So yeah, apparently, with all the lazyness and all the crap food and all the extra pounds and everything, I still got slimmer.

And since the universe has been good to me and I see what happened, I will take care of my diet a bit more. I eat healthy in general, but January has been tough and I craved for lots of sugar and carbs. But no biggie... now I am super motivated to keep going oon!! wooohooo!!!!!

PS: If you run a tough program, like FB fit, don't be ashamed and reschedule 2 weeks later if you feel without energy and just do some independent and easier workouts, meanwhile. Better than abandon everything...