A

Couldn't respond on YouTube...

I found your videos around December 2015- January 2016.

I was very overweight and trying to better myself and get some control back. I had paid for a meal and exercise program over the previous 12 weeks, didn't really like it.

Then I started scouring YouTube, found a few workouts to music and made a playlist but got sick of the same few songs everyday.

Tried different channels, didn't appreciate being yelled at or the 80's style workout video "classes".

Then one day after again searching for the mysterious "HIIT" workouts, I came across your 3 day video series… I was hooked!!

Every night I turned on your videos, and loved it!! Bought one of your programs for more guidance when choosing what to do.

Couldn't have come at a better time too as in April 2016 I got diagnosed with breast cancer… I kept doing your videos all through treatment, then surgery and more treatment.

I bought your stretching routine at the beginning of 2017 in an attempt to get back to normal fitness after eventually being totally wiped out following radiation.

It's not been easy to get back into fitness at the level I want after cancer, but I use your videos in conjunction with running and in December 2018 I completed a 24km trail race with no lingering soreness the days following.

Thank you for all that you do, thank you for not yelling at me.

I appreciate the time you put into your videos and the care that is put into your programs.

Keep doing what you are doing. Thank you