Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 29th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I'm tired already this morning! lol. We were only supposed to get about 6 inches of snow at most yesterday, but we actually ended up getting about 13 inches. 😱 So Hubby and I had to get up obscenely early this AM in order to shovel out the driveway. Took several hours, but we got it done.

And on the plus side, I was able to get this cool pic of the sun coming up through the trees!

But yeah, I'm tired! haha

I've also got a busy day, so I'm afraid I've got to make this a shorter check-in today!

So Blenders, are you working out today or are you resting?

I might give Kelli's new upper body video a try, since it's just 10 minutes, but we'll see how I feel when I get home.

And what about some good food going on today?

I'm thinking I want either tacos or taco salad.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Also: If you guys are interested, I'll look into formulating a kettlebell-orientated community challenge soon! Like maybe to start next Monday (February 4th)? Let me know if that's something you guys would enjoy! I'll try to do what I did with the last challenge and make a few different schedules to vote on (OR if you guys have a schedule of kettlebell workouts you'd like to see, let me know that too! I'd love to hear your input)!

Alright, I'd better go get some work done now!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Stay strong, my friends!

Edited