Too many hats... struggling/venting

I'm feeling overwhelmed. I have too much going on and not enough time/energy/motivation. Here's the deal: I have Sjogrens and haven't been sleeping well, I have a 2 year old who has been sick off and on, I am on week 3 of my second semester of Grad school, and I've been sick a couple times since Christmas. Oh, and don't forget the house will fall apart if I am not here to take care of it... When things get hectic, I always let something "more important" take priority over working out. When I finally figured out that missing workouts was causing me such stress that my Sjogrens was flaring up, I decided to quit working out all together. That lasted two weeks and now, here I am feeling like a slug and craving a sweat sesh.

I'm frustrated because I want to workout more and can't find balance. I have zero support at home. My husband doesn't really care about working out - although we both need to. He doesn't help with meal planning unless I ask. I am always making the grocery list and meal plans for the week. I probably need to talk to him about these last few items to get him on board. I can't force him to workout so that's out of my control. I just wish I had a workout buddy... which is why I started posting here.

I'm starting out small and having a goal of 3 days a week for the rest of the semester -- one of those being a weekend day. I'm going to try not to get too upset if I reschedule. I have to do well in school so that always takes priority. I have the next 2 weeks planned out with workout videos so hoping that gives me motivation. Since I'm not following a plan, I am going to do total body strength training and cardio with abs videos.

I guess that is it. Just feels good to get it out. None of my friends or family work out so it is nice to find support here.