Little results in 4 months

I'm been on the heavy side for the majority of my life. As a teenager I was 165 Ibs but up to college entry, I dropped to 130. The lowest I've been to is 127. But due to stress, I've been between 130-145 for the last three years. When I finally graduated from college, I was working part time in retail and my schedule was all over the place so then I gained weight from 135 Ibs and stay at 145 Ibs. After I left the job, I've been exercising since the end of September 2018 up to this point. I started with going to Fit Body Boot Camp but the fee was too high. I didn't want to join any other gym too. I decided to return to Fitness Blender after ending my membership with the camp. However, I notice there hasn't been much changes to my body aside from probably losing an inch or two on my waist and having some sturdy but not defined muscles on my arms.

I'm 22 years old, at 4 ft 11.5 in for height and currently weighing 142 Ibs, I've been stuck in the 140s since September and I'm frustrated because I don't see any results and I can't get into the 130s. I work out between 6-7 days a week for usually 30 minutes on most days. I would dedicate one or two days of the week to do a 45-60 minutes FB video depending on how I feel. I tried to focus on my food intake too but it's hard when I'm living with 6 other people who aren't willing to minimize the unhealthy choices upon hearing the word "diet".

I am currently working an office job where I'm usually sitting for most of the time. My two main meals are breakfast and dinner. As for lunch I would eat only an orange since I am inactive at work. I also notice that I do snack sometimes on the job and would end up having to eat less for my dinner prior to working out. Then on Fridays up to Sundays, I would indulge in the "unhealthy" stuff because I'm home and everyone I live with is home and the temptation is difficult when people are like let's have "pizza", "chips", etc, that I love to eat and literally have no self-control. I also don't like substitutions too.

I am quite frustrated at myself even though I tell myself everyday how good I look in front of the mirror but I'm just obsess with wanting to see more changes but not getting the results. I am open to anyone having any tips/advise that could aid me into getting pass this stage. :)