Really Struggling

I'm 28 years old and lately I've been really struggling with the changes that my body has made over the last few years. I've always been really confident in my skin but I've also always stayed between 110 and 120 pounds. A few years ago I could go shopping and just buy that small (or extra small) shirt with out having to try it on. Or buy that small dress or know what size jeans I wore with out having to try them on and make sure. When I first began struggling with my weight, I was around 24 or 25. I started not to fit into my clothes and would often wind up in tears when I would go shopping or when I was getting ready to go out somewhere. That's when I started using FitnessBlender and when I started doing meal prep. I would come straight home after work and work out, I didn't drink coffee or soda for over a year and I found that balance and I lost that extra weight. But when I got married and started working at a job with out a steady schedule and started making dinner for my husband after work and went back to school, I lost that balance that I once found. But I didn't struggle right away with my weight. I saw that I was gaining weight but I told myself I'd get back to working out, that starting Monday I wouldn't eat any junk food on the snack table at work etc. But many Monday's have passed and I haven't started working out... and I'm still slyly sneaking a sweet or two off of the table at work. And then recently, I started to struggle again. I'm close to 130 pounds, at 5'2", and slowly climbing. I know that I'm not heavy, by any means, but I know that for me - this isn't where I want to be. I want to feel confident in my skin again and I don't mean just getting skinny but also living a healthier lifestyle. I notice how I feel after I eat wings or greasy food or how when I crave something sweet or salty, I tend to go for the unhealthy options rather than the healthier options. And sometimes I also notice that I snack, even when I know I'm not hungry. I also feel tired and sluggish much too often and have no motivation to get off of the couch on the weekends. I see how all of those things affect not only the way that I feel but how it affects the look of my body. When I put on my panties in the morning, I see how tight they are getting and can't help but remember that I was once a small then a medium and now I may have to buy a large. I squeeze myself into my dress pants for work knowing that it's just a matter of time until one of the seams break but I don't want to accept that I have to go out and get a bigger pair. I want to take back control of my eating habits, find a balance that works for where I'm at right now in life and live a healthier lifestyle before my husband and I decide to start a family. I also want to stop using stress or any emotion as an excuse as to why I want a pint of Ben & Jerry's or Pizza or whatever sounds good at the time. I also don't want to look at eating healthy as "boring" or "too hard" or "miserable" or whatever. I remember reading an article that Kelli wrote about how you don't have to restrict yourself to the point where eating healthy is hard or unenjoyable. I want to be able to enjoy eating healthy while occasionally indulging at the right times. I'm not sure if anyone reading this has struggled like I am but any advice that you might have is welcome.