3 years with Fitness Blender!!

I found fitness blender 3 years ago and never looked back! I was 230 pounds the day I gave birth to my youngest and second child. I was absolutely miserable. I feel like I tried everything to lose weight but could never find something that I could stick with or enjoyed for that matter until I accidentally stumbled across fb on YouTube. I had made my mind up that I was overweight but I didn’t have to be, and the only thing standing in my way was me. I fell in love with your workouts after just one, it was a body weight cardio and man was it hard but I absolutely loved it!! I’ve struggled with my weight most of my life generally weighing between 155-170. Eating what I wanted and having no education if you will on what was indeed healthy or not!Binge eating, anorexia, and bulimia have haunted me off and on since I was 14, I am now 30 and in the best shape of my life! But after my second pregnancy at 230 pounds I refused to let being overweight be my normal. I managed to actually lose 100 pounds however for my 5’6 frame that was entirely to thin for me. I have since gained 14 pounds and I feel amazing. I have fallen off the wagon a couple of times but I keep pushing forward and the encouragement and motivation I get from Kelli and Daniel has been such a huge help I feel like you guys are my friends I feel like I have workout buddies if you will. My eating habits have changed so much my mind set has changed so much and though I am the one putting in the effort I seriously have to thank you both for changing my life my body and my relationship with food!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you do for so many of us!! It has been a game changer for me finding you both, I no longer believe in gyms as I successfully lost 100 pounds from the comfort of my own home! As a mother of 2 it is the most convienient for my life! I’m still not finished crushing goals but my mindset is healed and I am so great full! I tell all my friends about you whenever possible and if I can do it so can they, because for so long I struggled but that isn’t me anymore! With all of this being said I’m off to work my upper body and core also some Pilates as lately it’s becoming a love affair for me!! Thank you so much again, you truly are amazing!!