Daily Check-in: Saturday, January 26th & Sunday, January 27th

If you are ever in need of yoga instruction, Furry Trainer #1 is your go-to. She is a total yoga pro, and will not hesitate to educate you in proper technique.

I mean, look at this mastery of the "Itch My Belly" pose.

Flawless. 😆

(I cannot do yoga without getting this much help from the Furry Trainers.)

Hello, and Happy Weekend Blenders!

How are you all doing on this fine weekend? Feeling good?

Have any fun plans?

I'm feeling a bit better since our government's shut down has ended (briefly, anyway). 35 days of work without pay for my husband was quite stressful. But hopefully they'll be able to get the back pay out soon.

So, phew, there.

Other than that, I have one major task I wish to accomplish this weekend.

I have discovered a red fox burrow on my property.

My mission now?

Discover where the fox is going, and get a perfect picture of it.

And yes, of course the red fox's name is now Todd. And no, I have seen no evidence of Todd anywhere near my barn/chicken coup (chickens are pretty secure with fencing that is buried to ensure no digging is possible into their pen).

So that's my weekend plan. 😆

What about you guys? What do you have going on?

And let me say Happy Australia Day to all of our Aussie Blenders (even though I think it was technically yesterday, due to the time difference--nevertheless, Happy Australia Day!)! I hope you all have fun celebrating, and be safe!

Alright, now let's talk about some workouts!

Are you guys working out this weekend, or are you resting?

I'm not sure if I'll workout or not. I plan to do some wandering about in the cold, and probably have to shovel more snow, so that might be what my workouts consist of this weekend.

Oh, and of course perfecting my yoga technique under the guidance of Furry Trainer #1.

And what about some good food happenin this weekend?

I'm thinking soup! Tons and tons of soup! Minestrone? Yes! Chicken and rice? Also, yes!

What about you Fellow Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

And don't forget to check-in with Erse this weekend if you're following along with her Healthy Eating Challenge! Here's the link to her latest post:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/10494/healthy-eating-challenge-day-12

And with that, I'll wish you all a happy and safe weekend!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you all have a fantastic day!

I'll catch up with you all again on Monday, so take care Blenders!

Edited