Speeding little old lady on skis.... 53km oops!

Yesterday and today both started off with snow and low visibility. So yesterday we went to an area with a really good blue slope, perfect for practising our technique.... our son had given us good advice and quite a few exercises to do! I was diligently sticking to his advice and noticed an improvement at the end of the day. The photo shows some stills from a video we took for our son to diagnose our problem areas!

Today we went to more adventurous pistes, however, and combined with the low visibility the day did not quite turn out to be as perfect for practising. But still I worked hard at it all morning, although I felt I was not getting anywhere. Then after our lunch break I noticed: hey, this is not too bad! The sun was trying hard to come out which meant better visibility anyway.

Funny idea: my β€œlittle boy” giving us advice! My best friend calls it the E-learning ski module! 🀣

My husband has an app which gives us our maximum speed...... I said I didn’t really want to know, but I heard it anyway: 53km πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

In order to make sure I did not get a calorie deficit today I had a delicious hot chocolate with a big dollop of cream!!!!

#speedinglittleoldladyonskis

#wellearnedhotchocolatewithcream