Daily Check-in: Monday, January 21st

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Ready to start your week off strong?

And did you happen to catch the full Blood Wolf Moon/lunar eclipse happening last night?

I stayed up for portion of it, got a pic just as it kind of started, and then went to bed. haha. It was pretty cool looking actually. So I hope you were able to see it.

Did you have a good weekend too?

Since it was too cold to be outside, I had to stay in and get some fun stuff done. And by fun stuff I mean "adulting." Hubby and I tackled all kinds of financials and paperworks. Then randomly, my vacuum cleaner died? So I had to to take that apart, scrap parts from my other vacuum (when the first one died, I kept it, and bought the same exact vacuum just so I could scrap parts from the first one haha), and now it kinda works! But I call it "Franken-vac" because it's quite the monstrosity haha.

So yeah. Adulting isn't as much fun as playing outside.

Anywho, what about you guys? How was your weekend?

And what about some workouts to start off your Monday?

I haven't decided which specific workout I'll do yet, but I know I want to do some upper body strength training.

And what about some good food happening today?

I haven't planned ahead yet, so it's gonna be something on the fly!

What about you, Fellow Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

And don't forget to check-in with Erse if you're following along with her Healthy Eating Challenge!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/10422/healthy-eating-challenge-day-8

Alright, now I've got to get some more work done! I hope you all have a fantastic day and thanks so much for checking in with me! Take care guys!

Edited