Healthy Eating Challenge - Day 7

Hello everyone!

First of all, let me say this: #HealthyDayComplete yesterday!

Ok, if any of you read my post for day 6, you know that I had a family lunch/celebration, and I was worried I would eat too much. Well, it didn't happen! Concentrating on conversation, sipping water every so often and eating sloooooooowly did the trick :D Besides, there was a heated debate on grains and different kinds of flour and how all of that affects bread... It was very interesting to hear everyone's opinion and preferences [If you're wondering why the conversation would take such a turn, the whole family only eats home-made bread, we make our own once a week and yesterday was baking day].

Anyway, what are you doing today? What are you eating? I'll have some beef stew left-overs, with a side of roasted butternut squash and some of that fresh bread we just made. My snacks will be banana+cocoa+nuts spread on rice cakes (tastes just like chocolate!). Dinner will probably be some kind of baked fish, with a side of *massaged* green salad (I'll add a chopped apple, some walnuts and apple winegar).

Tell me what you're eating today! This challenge is open to anyone who wants to share his/her meals and keep it clean and healthy at the same time :)

Have a good day!

UPDATE: #HealthyDayComplete!

Edited