Just tired of not losing fat

I started using fitness blender about a year ago. I've been consistent, working out 5-6 days a week for 45 minutes to an hour, eating clean most of the time. I still have a belly, arm fat, thigh fat, back fat, etc. I'm just tired of putting so much work in every single day and still looking practically the same.

I've done the free 5 day challenges, FB bodyweight round 2, FB 30 round 3, Fb ABS round 2 twice, starting FB Fit round 2 today. I have bumped up my weights throughout the year, my max is about 16 pounds right now as I don't have access to any higher. I've done just about every training type on fitness blender, and I try to include a mix of strength training, HIIT, and pilates.

My diet is clean. I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat fast food, and I eat home cooked 95% of the time. I'm an Indian, so rice is a staple in my diet, but I've switched to brown rice and making dishes with olive oil instead of sunflower oil. I've cut down on sugar big time, and fried foods too. I do try to maintain a calorie deficit.

I honestly don't know what else to do. I lost a bit of fat in the first 3 months but I've seen almost no changes after that. Any suggestions?