Getting back on track with FB Low Impact

Hello my lovely FB Family!

I am FINALLY getting back into my usual workout habit after not doing a single FB workout in December and only two in November. I still went to my weekly Zumba class (better than nothing, I know) but before last Saturday, I hadn't exercised for about 5 weeks! I thought, "Well, I must be a bit out of shape, but a workout with 'brutal' and 'advanced' in the title should still be doable..." - needless to say, it wasn't. :D I pretty much died and the soreness that started the same evening was more than enough, so I decided to start FB Low Impact, and it was the best decision I could've made in that situation! I must admit that I skipped the PFT (mainly because my sore quads were killing me) but today's low impact cardio workout was EXACTLY what I needed! And I never would've thought that a 2/5 workout would be so exhausting...

Sorry for the long post - what I wanted to say is essentially: Listen to your body, don't push yourself past your boundaries and don't mistakte low impact workouts for easy! The difficulty of a workout depends entirely on you! I am now starting to think that everyone should do the Low Impact program at least once, because it really puts things into perspective; it doesn't always have to be the 5/5 HIIT workout, beginner friendly workouts can be hard work, too. That said, I can't thank K&D enough, they are a true lifesaver! :)