My FB anniversary

A year ago today, my friend told me about some awsome exercise videos on YouTube called Fitness Blender.

I had not exercised on a regular basis for over 10 years. I wanted to be stronger but didn't want to loose any weight. I had bought dumbells and a yoga mat but I had no idea where to start and what to do with them.

I searched for Fitness Blender on Youtube and picked a 15min leg workout, pilates style. I didn't warm up or cooled down propertly. My legs were shaking at the end and sore for 3 days afterwards!

My husband said, "This is how it always is, you exercise once then you get sore and never gets back to it".

I was determent to show him and myself that I WAS going to get back to it!

Today, a year later I have completed 168 days of Fitness Blender. I have bought 4 FB programs and I have learnt so so much! I'm feeling stronger and I'm sleeping so well every night.

I have gone from hating HIIT and to all costs avoiding it, to not minding it. And after today's HIIT workout I think I'm actually liking it!

I'm looking forward to start my second year with Fitness Blender. Thank you so much Kelli & Daniel you have changed my life completely!