Daily Check-in: Saturday, January 12th & Sunday, January 13th

😆😂🤣 Yes, leggings as pants! They are far superior to real pants in every way. (Especially the Workout Complete ones, which will most definitely provide a full range of motion during a pants-leggings fight 😂).

Hello and Happy Weekend to you all, Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Excited for the weekend? Do you have any fun plans?

I'm going to hang out at home and not do a whole lot! I wanna snuggle with Furry Trainers, read a book or two, and just chill (in leggings, of course😆).

What about you guys? Having a quiet weekend in, or do you have some fun adventuring going on?

And what about workouts for the weekend? Are you working out or are you resting?

I'm gonna my #WorkoutCompletesForK&D this weekend with yoga and walking my puppers. That's about it! After finishing our 5 Day Challenge yesterday, I feel rest days are in order!

And let me give a huge Congrats to everyone who has finished (or who is even still in the process of completing) the 5 Day Challenge! This was a good one, that I thoroughly enjoyed, and I want to thank those who joined in with me! It was fun, and I hope we can do another Community Challenge here soon! So congrats, and great job getting it done!

And now, let's talk about some food! What's on the menu for this weekend, Fellow Blenders?

I'm thinking PIZZA. Yes! All the pizza! I can't wait!

I also want to take a minute to thank you all for your responses on yesterday's Fitness Friday post. I appreciate the honesty and support you all give with open arms. This really is an incredible community, and I feel so lucky to be a part of it. So thank you for being your awesome selves, for spreading positivity, and for helping each other out. You're an amazing group of people.

And with that, I'll let you guys get back to enjoying your weekends! I really hope you have a wonderful weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Stay safe, have fun, and take care!