Life Update + How do you FB in the gym?

Hi blenders!

My husband and I finally secured a new flat today. As some of you know, our current flat was burgled last November and we've been living on edge since then. We started house hunting in December and had a TERRIBLE time trying to get a place. The competition in the rental market was fierce and multiple offers on multiple places fell through.

But today, we finally signed the paperwork for a new place! We are really excited for a newer building and a new area of town. The apartment has enough room for me to continue working out with FB at home, but we are on the 3rd floor now and I don't want to be too noisy for the residents below. AND the complex has a free gym for residents on site!

So here's my question for you, blenders. I haven't had a gym membership in 3 years due to FB. I would like to start working out at the gym, as the equipment I have is no longer challenging me. But I have no clue how to FB while in the gym! Do you guys bring your phones/computers with you and play the videos while working out? Do you just listen to the videos through headphones? Do you print off the workouts each day?

I'm very visual and I like to reference K&D frequently to check my form, etc while working out. But I don't want to be a nuisance to other people in the gym by playing my video. Any advice blenders?