If you need motivation...

Y'all. I took my 3-year-old to the Children's Museum this past weekend. Inside there is a giant climbing structure for 2-9 year-olds, like a wall with wavy platforms all throughout and fencing on all sides, so once a kid is in there they have to figure out how to get out. Well... my kid is the size of a 6-year-old so he was able to climb all the way to the very top... but he just turned 3 so he couldn't figure out how to get back down. I tried to point him which way to go but after a few minutes I saw his little face crumple and went into Extreme Mama Bear Mode. I threw my stuff on the ground and went in there and folded my body through that maze of crazy up the 20 feet to my little bear, and then carried him back down through the whole thing. I am a six foot, 170 pound woman. Conclusion: if I had not been working out with Fitness Blender for a few months there is NO WAY I could have gotten up through that contraption and gotten my baby. I know for a fact that the agility I have gained from these workouts saved the day. Mama Bear Motivation!!!!!!!!!!