Bulky vs toned

I know I have read about this just as few days ago, right here, on the forum, but I swear I can't find the link anymore. If someone can send it to me, would be amazing!!!!

Anyway, I have a simmilar problem. I didn't get to "melt" the fat and thanks to the heavy weights and little reps, I started to grow muscles, way too soon. Now I look like a sausage, with pumped muscles under fat. Considering that I am only 5'0 (153 cm), I actually look fat, lol. And I can see it on the clothes. I can barely fit the arms into the top sleeves :))).

I am aware this is because of the weights and now it comes the question. If I do more and faster reps, with lighter weights, am I gonna be able to melt this fat?:))) Like, let's say there is an exercise with 8- 10 reps. If I do 16- 20, at a more alert pace, but with lighter weights, am I gonna tone up and get a more lean look, instead of bulk up? I mean, my logic says "yes", but I want to read more oppinions. As I said, I have read about this because it was asked by someone else, just a few days ago, but I don't find the topic anymore ughhh!!

Sorry for my bad english, I hope my question makes sense

Edited