Busy schedule

Hey blenders, this year I told myself to work on my time management skills, ha. I have a little less than a month to get that under control. I start a full time schedule if classes again. See, I need advice on how to keep my work outs on check and still manage to be a full time straight A student, a mom of 3, and a wife. How do y'all manage? Last 4 months I struggled so much because I was new to the college life and still had to come home and study, (while my husband is working),pick up kids, cook, help them with homework and try to fit in my workout. I gotta say....I was stressed the fudge out! My day begins at 615 in the am and I would "finish" my day around 12. And that's not fitting in my workout yet. I miss my work outs, the way it made me feel, the way it made my look. I jeopardized all of that in my 4 months of school. And that's not to mention the other stresses that came along with life itself. I understand that if I write things down like a planner, might help, but I feel like I'm always leaving my workout behind. My priorities are kids, school and my healthy self. But how can I do that with so much in my plate? How do y'all do it?? I apologize if I sound like a whiner, I'm trying to explain my days and trying to find people like me who can help out with same situation. Any mamas out there? Papas?