FB is encouragement - not punishment :)

Hey FB Family,

I'm almost done with Round 1 of FB Strong and I am so happy I made it to finally get a curated program instead of individual workouts. One thing that keeps me stick to FB after Strong will be completed, is the way Kelli and Daniel treat us, their "students". I recall that I once participated at a bodywork class at a local gym. The guy was ultra perky (nothing wrong with that, generally) but... he was constantly yelling from the top of his lungs! I don't know if it's because I am half Japanese, but I found all that yelling extremely rude.

Kelli and Daniel motivate me, they help me to go the extra mile, to always challenge me more. And they achieve this goal through kindness. Well, it's not that they are all lovey-dovey. We're not at a mediation class, HIIT and strength training requires you to quite seriously kick some butt :P They, however, always treat their audience with respect and don't make me feel like a whimp. I find it very reassuring to hear phrases like "lower your weights... listen to your body... form is more important than heavy weights."

I don't know about you guys - but it's an attitude like this which encourages, empowers and motivates me.

I used to do only HIIT till about 4 months ago, when I tried an (individual) strength workout with FB. This was a game changer, for the focus on strength helped my body get really well in shape.

So the journey continues! Wish you all a wonderful, successful, healthy and - above all - fun 2019! Best wishes, Yuki