Daily Check-in: Saturday, January 5th, & Sunday, January 6th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Weekend to you!

How are you all doing today? Feeling good?

I certainly hope so!

Furry Trainers and I get to enjoy some more sun and snow today, so here's a pic from some of our adventures yesterday! We found this ATV path, and what appears to be a set of either small coyote or fox tracks! It was a pretty cool little spot, so I hope you don't mind me sharing it with you!

So, Fellow Blenders, how are things goin for ya'll? Do you have some fun weekend plans? Or just chillin at home?

I'm doing the latter, except spending as much time as I can outside!

And what about some workouts? Are you working out over the weekend, or are you resting?

I haven't decided what I want to do yet. I might do a workout, or I might just get my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with wandering around in the snow.

And what about some good food happenin this weekend?

Hubby and I are just gonna wing it! No real dinner plans here haha.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for the weekend?

And don't forget, on Sunday K & D are releasing a new FB 30 Program--and on Monday, they are releasing a new workout video too! Yay! I'm so excited for both!

And if you would like to join a few a Fellow Blenders and myself in a 5 Day Challenge that starts on Monday too, here's the link to Day of the Challenge (you'll find the links to the rest of the 5 Day Challenge in the description below the Day 1 video):

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/day-1-fitness-blenders-5-day-workout-challenge-to-burn-fat-and-build-lean-muscle

Join us if you want, and we'll have a grand ol' time getting our #WorkoutCompletes together!

Well Blenders, I'm afraid that's all I've got for today! I'm anxious to go outside and play! haha

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Take care, stay safe, and have fun!

Edited