Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 3rd

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How are you all doing today? We're almost to the weekend! Whoo hoo! Do you guys have any fun plans for the upcoming weekend?

I'm just excited about it because it's supposed to warm up a bit and be sunny--so that means Furry Trainers and I get to play in the snow some more! I'm very much looking forward to that!

Speaking of snow, I have a snowflake picture to share with you today! The cool thing about it being extremely cold when it snows, is you get to see perfectly preserved little snowflakes sitting on the ground (or any surface, really). So here's one I was able to capture! I hope you don't mind me sharing it with you!

Alright, let's get back to today!

What's goin on in the world of FB workouts today, Fellow Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with upper body strength training today! I'm actually not as sore as I thought I'd be from shoveling yesterday, so an upper body routine will be great.

I've only got one more workout tomorrow, and then I'll have finished Strong again, and my Strong/Abs 2 rotation. I've really enjoyed this combo! It took me a bit longer to complete it, but hey, it's all good.

So that brings me to next week--I was thinking about doing another FB 5 Day Challenge, and I was wondering if any of you might be interested in joining in? I was thinking about doing the "5 Day Challenge to Burn Fat & Build Lean Muscle." Here's the link to Day 1 if you wanna check it out:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/day-1-fitness-blenders-5-day-workout-challenge-to-burn-fat-and-build-lean-muscle

I was planning on starting Monday (January 7th), so if you guys wanna join in, that'd be great (no pressure though!)! It's always fun to sweat it out together!

Now let's talk about some good food! What's on the menu for today, Fellow Blenders?

I made a salad yesterday, that I think hubby and I will eat again tonight. It's got spinach, wild rice, figs, and blue cheese. It's soooo good (walnuts are another good addition to it too). Pair it with a piece of salmon or some chicken, and it makes a delicious dinner!

Well Blenders, I think I've once again rambled on enough today! I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday (or Friday), and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And happy exercising! Enjoy your workouts today!

Edited