Moving forward...

FB-Team, thank you, for all the hard work and the heart and soul you pour into FB! It is beyond words to describe what a huge impact you guys have on all of us in the FB-Family. FB is a real gift and I hope in times of struggle we - your FB-Family - can at least return some of the support you are giving to us in our everyday struggles.

In addition to everyone who is actively participating in the community there are so many more people who follow up on your work quietly and still deeply care for your well-being and success. We, too, are there every step of the way!

Even tough I haven't been able to motivate myself to work out for quite a while now, I am always here with you all. I'm hanging in there... May we all take a step closer to ourselves this year! :)

Sending warm thoughts and lots of love to Kelli and Daniel. And Happy New Year to all of you, guys!!

“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.”

–Harvey Fierstein

Edited