M

Wishes for the New Year and FB appreciation

Hello everyone and Happy 2019!

Slowly moving towards the end of our holidays that were spent meeting and catching up with family and friends, exchanging gifts and enjoying the season's specialties and treats. Among all this, it came as quite a surprise just how much exercising has become a part of my life! The festive season fitted nicely as a rest week in my long-term fitness schedule, but still I missed training a great deal. Apart from keeping my body fit, it helps me so much to tackle life's frustrations and feel self-confident and content that I realize it directly when it's missing. So, I squeezed in whenever possible short Pilates, no-equipment or stretching routines. I received some wonderful gifts and am thankful for all of them, but what excites me the most is my gift to myself (a pair of Powerblocks) which I am looking forward to inaugurate with FB Flex next week, and a training top I received.

For me, all this would have been unthinkable a year and a half ago, and I would like to give thanks where thanks is due. I what helped me reach this level of commitment with Fitness Blender is that Kelli and Daniel's approach to fitness makes sense. They do not focus on superficial things, fashions of the moment or try to sell impossibilities, but encourage people to adopt a lifestyle that helps achieve better physical and mental health, based on solid knowledge and practicing moderation. I am immensely grateful to them for this and do not think I will ever find words that do the feeling justice. Thanks are also due for giving us this forum where like-minded people can exchange thoughts, knowledge, encouragement and support in a decent and friendly manner.

Hope you have all had a good start in the New Year and that it found you healthy and happy. Warmest wishes to Kelli, Daniel, Andrew and the rest of the FB Team, as well as the entire FB Family, for all the very best!