Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 1st, Happy New Year! 🎉

We get to start 2019 off with about 5 inches of fresh snow! Yay!

Hello, and Happy New Year, Fellow Blenders!

How are you all feeling today? Are you excited to start off a new year? Did you have fun celebrating last night (and were you able to stay up until midnight? haha)?

Hubby and I had a very relaxing time watching the ball drop on TV, and we even had a bit of champagne! (Drinking champagne while wearing sweatpants is a new kind of fancy, right? 😆)

Do you have any goals to hope to achieve for 2019?

I really don't have anything in particular I'm aiming towards--just hoping to have a good year with my hubby and my girls.

And what about some workouts, Fellow Blenders? How do you plan to start off your first day of 2019? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with a core routine today, but I'm thinking about adding on a bit more (we'll see how I feel after shoveling all that snow though haha). I'm also really happy that I was able to my upper body workout yesterday without issue. My chest muscle feels quite a bit better, but I wasn't sure I trusted it fully yet--so I went really light with my weights, and I had no issues whatsoever! Yay! Hopefully that strain will stay healed now!

And what about some deliciously awesome food happening today?

Today's is gonna be Korean beef cheek tacos with a quick kimchi salad! I'm so very excited for that! Plus I still have champagne leftover from last night, so I get to drink that too!

Champagne totally goes with Korean tacos. You won't convince me otherwise. 😆

(I think I've mentioned champagne at least 5 times in this check-in. Can you tell it's one of my favorite things to drink? haha)

Alright Fellow Blenders, I think that's more then enough rambling from me today! I hope you all have a fantastic day today, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

I wish you all a wonderfully healthy and happy 2019! Let's make this year awesome, Blenders!

Edited