Thumbs up for December! :)

Here's the results of my fitness December. Despite the hollidays it was a really good and successful month and I could completely keep up the momentum of November. I missed one weekend stretch and two extra credit burns, apart from that got everything done :)

Week 0 (that week was still half November)

Average weight: 80.1 kilos

Week 1

Average weight: 78,7 kilos

Week 2

Average weight: 78.7 kilos

Week 3

Average weight: 77.5 kilos

Week 4

Average weight: 77.5 kilos

In the end that's 2.6 kilos down in December, which I am super happy with, since my plan was just to keep my level :)

All together there were 11 days with calory surplus and 20 days with calory deficit. I think I hit a pretty good balance between having fun without restricting myself on the fest days and health-focus on the days in between.

Also with my workouts I took it a bit easier and just enjoyed the movement on the party-days, while I pushed myself pretty hard on the days in between.

Throughout the month I allowed myself four nights of getting pretty drunk with family and friends, which was more than the last months, but well... don't really care xD

All in all it feels to me like this is a routine that is pretty sustainable in the long term. There's nothing I cannot do and there's nothing I cannot eat or drink. I just have to make sure to stay on course in "the big picture".

I will try to keep this up for January and then I am pretty positive to reach a good level to start my strength/muscle building training from, when I begin FB flex in February!

Edited