Daily Check-in: Monday, December 31st, Happy New Year's Eve!

This is what the sky looked like as the sun set last night. It was incredible how the sky itself turned so many different colors! Hope you don't mind me sharing it with you!

Hello and Happy last day of 2018, Blenders!

Can you believe it? It seems like 2018 just started, and it's over already! It's crazy how fast time flies!

Do you have any fun plans for ringing in 2019 tonight?

(Hubby and I usually fall asleep on the couch, wake up right before the ball drop, watch that, kiss, then go back to sleep haha)

And do you take part in New Year's Resolutions? If so, what are they? (if you don't mind sharing them, that is)

Honestly for me, I've never had New Year's Resolutions. I just hope that each year is a good one.

And what about a review of 2018 overall? Was it a good year for you, or maybe a tough one?

2018 was a bit tough. Here's hoping 2019 will be a bit better.

And with that I'll quit playing 20 questions, and just wish you all a Happy New Year's Eve, and an even Happier New Year! I hope you enjoy your celebrations tonight, and as always, be careful, stay safe, and have fun!

Now, back to today! How are you feeling today, Blenders? Do you have some good workouts planned, or are you resting?

I'm going to get my final #WorkoutCompleteForK&D of 2018 with an upper body workout. It's my first one in over a week, and I'm a bit nervous to try and see how my chest muscle will hold up. But I'm going to take it very easy, and I'll definitely stop and do something else if it feels at all "twinge-y."

And what about some good food going on today?

I'm hoping to make a duck and blood orange salad tonight. Might as well get a little fancy with our food as hubby and I struggle to stay awake on the couch tonight. haha

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I really hope you all have a great time celebrating the ringing in of the New Year tonight, and be safe! (We're supposed to be getting a snow storm here tonight too! So that'll be fun!)

I wish you all good health, plenty of happiness, and lots of love for 2019! All the best to you, and Happy New Year, Blenders!

Thanks so much for checking in with me since these daily check-ins started back in May 2018! You guys are awesome, and I appreciate you all!

Have a great day, Fellow Blenders!

And here's to the start of a brand new year with Fitness Blender too! May 2019 bring K & D even more success! πŸ₯³πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸŽ‰

Edited