December Diary + looking back at 2018

It was a spot on December! The week the calendar shows I did "nothing" was a deliberate break after 9 weeks, and I walked 70km that week! After the break I jumped back to the routine with the weekly combo of FbStrong and FbAbsr2. It's going great, haven't missed a workout during holiday period. Today (31 Dec) deliberately pushed the scheduled workout for tomorrow as I want to be prepared for NY :)

Looking back at 2018, it was a special year. It started pretty badly, I was in the middle of the fit r2 when flu caught me. From there it was just downhill for various reasons. I traveled 4 different continents for work, was hopping on a plane at least 2-3 times/month. Then there was the very difficult but sudden decision of getting married in April, without the blessings of my parents for this interracial and inter religious marriage. After that it was wrapping up work in Europe and moving to Australia while work traveling continued. At the end of July after the USA trip I realized that within all these stress and family dramas, I have gained about 8lb in few months, I was always anxious and my strength was completely gone.

I restarted Fb workouts in end July, finished fb abs r2. Then in September did nothing because of relocation. In October restarted with FbBurn, then did FbAdventure, now doing that combo of strong and abs2.

I use all 48 lbs of my powerblock, lost about 6.5lb, 6cm off my waist, regained all my strength. But the main difference I feel is that finally exercise became a habit, I look forward everyday to do it. This is the longest period I am sticking to a regular routine in my 2.5 years with fitness blender and that's awesome. Now looking forward to 2019 with a mission to lose last 10lb and up the game of weight lifting.

Thank you K&D, may the upcoming year brings all joy and happiness for you guys. And also all the best wishes for my fellow blenders.

Sorry for the long post! I am a but emotional right now.

Edited