Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, December 28th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Friday!

We had a really intense sunrise this morning! Quite pretty! But it will be the only bit of sunlight we'll see for the day though, I think. It's been awfully dreary for the past several days, so a bit of a sunrise was a welcome treat!

So Blenders, how are you all doing today? Are you excited for the weekend?

I thought we'd also take a different approach for Fitness Friday today, and I'd ask you guys what you'd like to talk about in regards to health, wellness, or fitness? What kinds of things would you like to ask your Fellow Blenders? Is there something you've been wondering about or maybe needed advice about that you'd like to see as a Fitness Friday question? I'd love to hear your guys' input and ideas!

And with that, we'll get back to today's workouts! Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with a lower body oriented cardio workout. I'm still up in the air as to which one I actually wanna do--so if you guys have any suggestions for a workout today, I'd love to hear them!

And what about some good food for today, Blenders?

I'm gonna have pizza! I've got a horrible craving for it, so that's what we're gonna make for supper.

What about you guys, what's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I really think that's enough rambling from me today! I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

(As an addendum to yesterday's check-in re: the otter, I will say that otters aren't as cute and cuddly as they seem. They can be quite aggressive, even when you try to give them a wide berth. I've had several run-ins with river otters who would suddenly pop out of the waterway I was walking next to, start hissing, and fake lunge at me and the Furry Trainers. I don't know how much of this was because I didn't know they were even there, and so they might have been startled. I had one run-in where a very large boar otter came charging out of the water, up the river bank, and towards the Furry Trainers. I stuck my leg out to block him, he wrestled with my boot for a sec, and I booted him--not too hard, mind you--back into the water. He retreated after that, hissing the whole time. The Furry Trainers never even moved a muscle throughout this event, I think because they were so surprised. I have a feeling they were confused as to why a giant aquatic snake-rat was coming after them.)

Edited