Daily Check-in: Thursday, December 27th

Look at this big honkin' river otter we saw on our trip! He's huge! And kinda mean! Don't let his fuzzy little face fool you--this guy is actually a total jerk. Some day I will tell you all the story of why river otters are my mortal enemies. haha

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Did you have a good Christmas?

I hope so!

How have things been for you all over the past few days?

I hope they've been good too!

I missed talking to you guys everyday, but Raven did a wonderful job with check-ins while I was gone! I really loved seeing your pictures (especially of the sun dog!), and would love to see more of that beautiful sunshine if you're willing to share it! Thanks again Raven for keeping the check-ins going--I really do appreciate it! And of course the Kim puns were hilarious lol.

Hubby and me and the Furry Trainers all had a nice break. We were able to do some more exploring, enjoy a little bit of snow, and just chill out for a bit. Overall, it was a good time.

Alright, I think that's enough rambling! Let's get back to some business here!

Let's talk about some workouts! Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I've been having to take it easy over the past several days. Due to clumsiness on my part and over-excitedness on my Furry Trainers' part, it would seem I've strained a chest muscle. So I've been nursing that trying to get it better. I've rescheduled my last week of Strong for next week, and have only done a couple lower body workouts over the past few days. I'm thinking I'm gonna try a core workout today, but I'm not sure which one just yet.

And what about the food?! What kind of good stuff do you guys plan to nosh on today?

I've got some turkey leftovers that I think we'll make into a quiche or a frittata caz we still are getting tons of eggs from my chickens! I'm looking forward to that!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Fellow Blenders, I think I've successfully rambled on enough today! I hope you all have a lovely day today, and thanks so much for checking in with me! And another shout out to Raven for handling the check-ins like an absolute pro! You're awesome Raven!

Have a great day, Blenders! Take care, stay safe, have fun, and have a great workout today!

Edited