Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

How to feel!?

So Merryyyyy Christmas everyone! Or Happy Holidays!

I come to the community almost everyday to read and know how all of you are doing or to get some encourage words from your blogs when I need them. And now it's one of those times when I need some encourage words and advice.

I have been very good all month with my eating and workouts. My workout schedule is pretty much perfect πŸ’ͺ and I was just eating a "treat" meal once a week. But, as many of you know, christmas came and with it the many "treat" meals. The last 4 nights I ate lots of food: burguer with fries and ice cream, wrap with platain chips, the big christmas dinner with sangria and dessert, and today a Hot dog with fries.

Every other meal and snack of these days have been healthy. The dinners were the only "bad" or not that healthy.

I was telling myself that I won't be feeling bad for anyhing I eat this month, and that I am working out and that all my other meals are healthy, and that I just have to enjoy this times and that this won't ruin my progress. But, even though I told myself that, I still feel a little bit guilty. Even when I have been very good with my meals and workouts, and even, as some if you know, when I did a 1000 calorie workout yesterday.

So yeah, I need some words and some advice if how to feel. Especially because next weekend la going to be the same. Lots of not that healthy food and even more because we are travelling from saturday to tuesday to my partner's home town to be with historia family for new year's eve. So, I won't be exercising and not that healthy foods are not only going to be dinners but almost all of them.

So yeah, hope you have some words to tell me ☺️

Happy holidays πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰