Fitness Blender Family!
How is 2020 treating you so far? Things here at Fitness Blender have been busy (as we hope you have seen) and we are very excited about the amazing things we have planned for you all this year. We hope that you are excited too!
As you know, we have been doing some pretty extensive behind-the-scenes user surveys and testing over the past several months; we really want Fitness Blender to grow and evolve to better meet your needs and we are so thankful to those of you who have taken the time to provide feedback, suggestions, requests, and recommendations.
We literally would not be able to do this without you!
So, one of the many things that we heard from you is that you’d like more Healthy Recipes from us. Well, we took these requests to heart and we’re happy to let you know that we’ll be starting to release two new recipes every week; one will be free for everyone, and one will be available to FB Plus members.
Taking your thoughts into consideration, we’ve structured the recipes just a bit differently, and included some small improvements (like always including metric measurements, for our users outside of the U.S.). We will be improving as we go, so we’re always looking for feedback, but for now, our basic recipe parameters include:
- Delicious, nutritionally-dense, whole foods recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- Recipes that are easy to understand, easy to use, and use natural, minimally-processed, whole foods.
- Meals will follow a rough 60-20-20 macronutrient breakdown (CPF), though meals won’t necessarily line up with this ratio exactly, of course.
- Ingredients will focus on readily-available whole foods (fruits, vegetables, beans, quinoa, rice, whole grains, nuts, etc., and moderate amounts of minimally-processed meat and dairy).
- Where possible we will provide basic modifications that make the recipes as accessible as possible to people who have a variety of dietary preferences.
As with all of our content, we would love to hear what you think...and crowd-sourcing modifications, ingredients, tips and tricks, etc. is highly appreciated. Thanks for choosing to workout with us...and to eat with us!