- How long did it take you to reach the point where you’re at now - when did you start?
When I started I just picked any of your videos randomly, with time and watching your videos giving us advice I began to follow a routine.
- What were your results?
I started eating healthy and working out on April 28, 2014 I have followed through for 29 weeks, and I feel great! I have lost 60 pounds, now I'm working on toning up my body I'm dying to get my belly to be like yours Kelli!
- What made you decide to start working out?
I decided to change my eating habits because I was so heavy I had no energy, I always felt self conscious about the way I looked but never really felt the motivation to do anything about it. I have three kids and I couldn't do much with them my energy level was at zero! On April 28th I woke up and decided this is it, people doubted me but I kept on working on my goal, never looked back!
- Do you have any favorite Fitness Blender workouts?
My favorite Fitness Blender workout is red light green light. Oh man that workout kills me every time but I love it!
- Hardest Fitness Blender workout you’ve tried?
The hardest Fitness Blender I have done is 1000 calorie workout at home. When I'm done my legs are just shaking and I'm drenched in sweet and it feels like Ia climbed the highest mountain and I'm so damn proud!
- Average difficult of FB workouts you do (out of the 1-5 scale)?
The average difficulty of Fitness Blender workouts would be a 4.
- What’s your favorite training style?
My favourite training style is cardio, I love the pain I get and I love the way I feel when I'm done.
- How many days a week do you exercise, length of workouts on average?
I try to work out six times a week but I mostly do five, the length of the workout depends on how I feel that day most days I do around 50 mins but when I'm pumped I will do more!
- Favorite healthy snack or meal?
I love to snack on bananas and almonds, I never tried that before until Kelli posted a picture of it and I tried it and it was awesome. I eat vegetables for most of my meals!
- Best tip that you would give to someone just starting to workout?
The best tip I could give would be to just trust the process like you guys always say, set a goal and just focus on reaching it. It was hard for me, I cried a lot because at times I felt I wasn't doing my best, but I trusted the process and when the first month passed I noticed a big change and my energy level was awesome nothing could stop me! Don't give up!!!!
- Favorite fitness quote?
My fav Fitness Blender quote is "TRUST THE PROCESS", AND THAT IS WHAT I DID.
- Something that you have gained from committing to healthy eating and exercise?
I have gained respect for people who commit to living healthy, I used to believe that you needed to starve yourself and workout like crazy to reach your goal, but you guys proved that all you need is dedication and learning to take care of your health.
- Something that you can do now that you couldn’t do before (a stretch, increased weight lifted, running a mile, etc, etc)?
When I first started I couldn't stretch at all and now I can stretch no problem and I love it! I show my hubby every time I can do something new what I accomplished that day and he is very proud of me.
I just wanted to thank you guys again for being a part of my process. You guys rescued me from my misery and I am finally able to be happy again. I can walk into a store and buy anything I want, you guys rock a million!!! :)