- Meal Type: Snack
- Dietary Type: Vegetarian, Vegan
Apple Carrot Celery Juice is effective as a weight loss aid for two important reasons.
One reason that it’s so effective is true for all juicing recipes; fresh fruit and vegetable drinks are very low in calories, surprisingly filling, and extremely nutritious.
The other factor that makes this particular veggie combo an ideal one when using a juicer for weight loss lies in the potassium and sodium ratio within the celery.
Celery has a balance of sodium and potassium that works to actually stimulate urine and help remove excess water and uric acid from the kidneys. If you are juicing to drop extra pounds, you can safely speed up the loss of water weight in a natural way by adding celery to your drinks.
Additional health benefits of this juicing recipe:
• Carrots is very high in Vitamin A, as well as Vitamins B and C, Iron and Calcium.
• Apples are high in Vitamins and minerals, and are a good source of pectin and antioxidants.
• Celery has a compound called Phthalide, which can reduce high blood pressure by relaxing the vessels that blood flows through.
• Without adding any significant calories to your daily intake, you get a generous dose of a wide assortment of very valuable vitamins and minerals.
2 Celery sticks
Wash all fruits and vegetables well. Cut the ends off of the carrots before juicing them. It’s not necessary to peel or deseed any of the fruit or veggies; the juicer will separate it for you. Drink the mix immediately after you make it for the highest nutritional value.
Juicing fruits and vegetables is amazingly healthy. There is not a single bottled brand out there that can even come close to competing with what fresh juice has to offer. Aside from being more healthful, some mass produced juices are actually harmful because of their added preservatives and sugars. When you make your own at home, it’s not only fresh, it’s also 100% pure.
Detoxifying Juice Recipe
Healthy Smoothies that help with Weight Loss
Juicing Recipes for Hair Growth