Adding custom data to your workout is done at the
same time you mark your workout complete.
Enter Custom Info
- After you mark your Workout Complete, select Customize the difficulty and duration of your workout.
- Enter Today’s Difficulty based on how difficult the workout was for you today.
- Enter the Duration if you worked out for a different amount of time than the default.
- Select Save, and you’re all set.
View Custom Info History
- Select a workout you have completed.
- On the details view, select dashboard Dashboard near the top of the page.
- You will see additional details for any workout you have completed
under Avg. Minutes per Workout and Average difficulty / minute, as well
as a chart showing all of your past difficulty and minutes at the
bottom of the page.
You might be wondering what the benefits are for
entering custom difficulty and duration. Let’s take a look at examples.
Adding a custom difficulty allows you to track your
functional fitness progress over time. For example, if you are new to a
workout, or just getting started with a new fitness regimen, a particular
workout may seem more difficult for you than Fitness Blender’s suggested
difficulty. However, after months or even years of training, you may find
the same workout to be much easier than the default rating. Tracking your
own difficulty rating each time you complete a workout lets you look back
on your progress over time to see just how far you’ve come!
Adding a custom duration can be another indicator
of your fitness progress. You may find that some workouts are difficult
to complete, or maybe you skip specific exercises due to injury, or
because they’re just not your favorite. Your custom duration can let you
see a history of time spent on any given workout.
If you are a numbers person, the custom duration
will help you track your workouts in more detail so you always know
exactly how long your workouts were versus having to rely on the default