I want to lose fat but not muscle :(

I have a small issue. A few years ago I was pretty overweight, started eating better and working out and lost 50 pounds. I went from 160 to 110. I’m only 5’1. I had made it to my goal weight and was so excited. For the past year, I haven’t been watching what I eat..at all. I’ve also added actual strength training into my life in the past year or so. I’ve for sure gained some muscle because I can lift heavier, but my clothes are all getting tight so I know I’m gaining FAT as well. (I’m eating pretty awful pretty often) I weighed myself this morning for the first time in a long time and I’m 123.9. I typically don’t care much what the scale says, but that number on top of my clothes getting tighter really stresses me out. Especially since I had worked so hard to get to my “dream weight.” I want to lose fat but not muscle. Another “problem” is that I don’t like meat much. I’m super picky with it. I do try to eat some - but my day unfortunately ends up being 80% carbs. I am going to start tracking more of what I eat starting today.

I workout 3-5 times a week. My goal is always five but some weeks life gets in the way and I end up only fitting 3. I am doing FB30 Round 3.