Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: 45m Cardio Walking Workout with Core Focused Intervals

Good Morning FB Family!

Hopefully you're ready for a new workout? Check this one out:

Cardio Walking Workout with Core Focused Intervals

This is a bodyweight-only cardio walking workout, with groups of core focused intervals in between. This can be a total sweatfest that leaves you with sore muscles all over, or with the modifications I provide, it can be a nice way to get in both cardio and core work, without disrupting recovering lower body muscles - making this workout a good choice for after leg day!  I really enjoyed filming this new workout. It’s got a lot of new core exercises and it left me nicely sore for a few days. I hope you enjoy it too.

Ways to make this workout easier:
- Stick with the low impact modifications, use only your own bodyweight, and move at your own pace, with extra rest breaks whenever needed

Ways to make this workout more challenging: 
- Try the advanced modifications, work through your rest breaks (or at least stay moving), add resistance bands around the knees or ankles, or hold onto dumbbells.

This workout was a request from our Community members; thanks to Mira H who made a big list of requests and then all of you who voted for this particular workout theme, under her comment! You all keep the requests coming and we’ll keep the new workouts coming - deal?

Thank you for working out with us, I hope you enjoy this new workout!

Kelli