New Plus Workout: Quick Upper Body Strength Workout - Single Set Strength Burnout Round

Good morning!

I’ve got a new short upper body workout for you:

Quick Upper Body Strength Workout - Single Set Strength Burnout Round

This workout is short but spicy, with upper body moves that use uneven weight distribution and sometimes even two different exercises per side of the body, in order to challenge everything from strength to coordination, bodily control to balance. The upper body muscles are the main focus of this workout, but the core is heavily engaged through a lot of these exercises. 

You can use this workout as a burnout round, or as a standalone workout (I’ve included suggested warm ups & cool downs). 

I filmed in a different space for this workout - don’t worry, our white room of doom (film studio/garage) isn’t going anywhere! But the change up in filming space got me curious; where do you do your workouts? Maybe a living room, spare room, or garage? I find that I often change up where I workout, but you’ll usually find me either in the garage, or the living room - sometimes in front of the tv (usually for slower training types like Pilates or stretching). 

Let me know what you think of this new workout, and if you have some ideas about what you would like to see from me next; what training types, difficulty and length of workouts, might be most helpful to you? We always do our best to deliver, so thank you for any feedback you might have!

Happy workout complete!

Kelli