Finally wining over PCOS! non scale victory!

Hello everyone!

I got my period!!!

Sound like something young girl would say... but not in my case.

I am 24 years old and I have PCOS, hormonal disorder because of which it is hard for me to loose weight and I did not have period, which would not be medically induced, since I was 15!

Let me explain.

Over half year exercising with fitness blender, I start loosing weight only two month ago, when I changed my diet to PCOS friendly...

I am also doing specially designed yoga which is supposed to help with PCOS. I lost almost 10% of my weight already, but no one around me noticed, so I was getting upset that my hard work will never pay off, exercising twice day - first yoga then with FitnessBlender and complete change in diet. Plus with PCOS should be beneficial to loose about 5% to ease symptoms ( I read it online), but for me nothing was changing.

And now I got my period, which is huge thing for me and it is clear sign that I am slowly managing my condition. Finally! My doctor told me there is nothing to do about it, only to put me on hormonal pill. I refused to accept that and went for healthy non medical way, mainly because the pill was giving me terrible migraines with aura. Took me 5 years to figure out the migraine was from the pill!

Now I am more pleased about this than about weight loss - which I thought was my main goal :D

I feel so motivated to keep going because hard work pays off! In my case quite slowly, but it does!

Thanks Fitness Blender!

#itisnotallaboutweigt# :)

Edited