Body And Health Update After Exercising For Nine Months

Hello FB Community!

I know I wasn't active for some time even though I was checking the forum every day, there wasn't anything to share for me till now.

I started exercising with fitness blender and actually for the first time like this in my life at the beginning of the year. I had and I'm still having my journey of self-discovery and recovery both mentally and psychically at the same time.

My maximum weight was 54 kg at the beginning of my journey, right now 49. I don't now what kg is ideal for me exactly because I'm just 157 cm but I want to lose maybe two more kg for my goal. I'm currently exercising with ABS Round 2 for two months. I love this program and I think I will repeat for the third time next month. Before that, I started with low impact, later kept up with bodyweight and also did Burn Round 1.

About my nutrition, I'm doing intermittent fasting for 5 days in a week and trying to eat as healthy as possible.

Today we went last hiking of the season with my husband. I felt confident for the first time about my body and wanted to pose with a daily stretch :)

So far I just learned that it is satisfying to see a goal you wanted to achieve with your eyes but the best thing happen to you is to feel healthy. Health is everything. And I'm so thankful to feel like this.