Slowinski National Park #beautyofpoland and Back From Vacation

Hello FB Community!

I'm back from summer holiday and we decided to spend our holiday in Gdansk with my husband for this year. I have never been there before which means it was my first time. And I wanted to share a picture from a place that captivated me the most. Before visiting Gdansk, I made a small research about this place and it was like 'oh just North of Poland so I will be freezing there, blah blah', I wasn't that excited. People were talking that it is cold in summer. When I go there, I realize that yes maybe for people who are looking for temperature from hell, it might be cold (average was 25 degrees) but I completely loved it. I checked also Slowinski Park and sand dunes before going there it was looking so small comparing with real size in the pictures to me. When I was there, I was shocked because I really felt like in the Sahara Desert, so lucky that I thought about taking my hat otherwise I could have sunstroke, and also I felt isolated from the world for the first time in my life. It was so different and satisfying feeling, I never felt like this. This place was like a place to teleport when I need time alone. So different and more charming than pictures. It is enormously big and beautiful. Actually, I would like to write more but I think I should cut a bit here.

Also, about my current situation with exercising, I had to carry my all dumbells to car and from car to house it was quite a work :) I'm currently doing bored easily and for 3 days I exercised there, it was tiring but feeling nice in the same time.

I recommend this place, it should be visited once in life.