Kayaking and Hiking In A Day

Hello everybody!

It hit 30 degrees in Poland! And we decided to visit a small, beautiful town in Lower Silesian Voivodeship. It is called Bardo. It is popular with its long and beautiful kayak trail. You can find at least 10 different companies to rent a pontoon. We decided to rent kayak because it was easier to manage and it was going to be our first time with long distance kayaking. In the past, we were kayaking just in the city. We arrived just on time after 2 hours of driving and under the burning sun (literally, we both have red bodies right now), we kayaked for 10 km. We finished in 5 hours but it was like just an hour for me.

Before a day, we planned just our rafting trip but when we go there it turned out that this place has more to offer. We headed to the information center and learn that there is a mountain with a big cross on it with the panorama of the town. We hiked for 3 hours at total and it was worth it.

Actually, I have so many things to say about my trip but I don't want to bore anyone with details.

Note: The second picture is a panorama of Bardo and you can see the river, starting from the top of the picture following right side and going under the bridge, we kayaked all of it and maybe more.

Edit: I don't know why picture quality is like this :(

Edited