Stop and smell the flowers

Today I have a scheduled workout that has the word "Insane" in the title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG3E1KX3Ti4

From my previous experience anything that claims "Brutal" or "Insane" means business. It could be my imagination but even Daniel seems to have smirk on his face?????

This morning I walked with Trainer M, had really good healthy hearty homemade breakfast, and even had time to sit down and actually enjoy a cup of coffee rather than gulping it down. And now I am going to digest my food and take a nap. Haha!

If it was yesterday's me I would probably push it through and get it over with whether I feel fully recovered or not from previous workout. But today's me know that I already had a very busy week of going to a parent meeting, concert, lots of meal prep trying new recipes, trying to arrange an appointment with a physiotherapist for my daughter, booking a trip etc etc. I even felt like a ROBOT working out yesterday!

Today I am going to take off whatever hat I am wearing, take a long nap with Trainer M, eat both healthy and not so healthy food to moderation, and will probably take a bath too. If I feel like doing insane workout I will do it but if I don't feel like doing it it can still wait till tomorrow. I hope everyone have wonderful day to stop and smell the flowers too!