It's been a long time coming...

I started week 3 of Complete today and, after swapping a few workouts around, tackled this cardio workout to kick off the total body week (or two weeks, depending on my energy levels lol): https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-day-challenge-day-20-bodyweight-recovery-cardio-with-lengthy-stretch-increase-circulation-to?scheduledDate=2024-05-04

I only skimmed the write up beforehand so that I wouldn't psych myself out. I saw the preview for walkdowns come up, took a deep breath, and told myself "just do one. That's all you need to do."

To my surprise, I was able to do 2 full walkdowns per round! 🥳

It may not sound like much, but I have not been able to do *any* for nearly a year and a half. I was dealing with injuries, fatigue, weakness, weight gain, and mystery health struggles for most of 2023. It's only within the last few months that my energy and strength have started to come back.

Walkdowns are my personal benchmark exercise for seeing where my fitness is. Most of my strength is in my lower body, so it's a good check for where my core and upper body are. I hadn't attempted any this year for fear that I wasn't strong enough to do them.

I am so grateful for how far I have come. Onward and upward 💙