Perspiration Pals Sat/Sun May 4/5 2024

Happy Weekend Ppals!

I am posting today so I can use the above meme for Star wars and Dr. Suess fans. I haven't followed all the Star Wars movies but I really like the originals. Any cat in the hat or Fox in socks fans? I love those books!

I am moving right along in doing my own 4 week challenge of upper body strength, Pilates, recovery workouts and stretching. For the strength workouts I tried to pick 30-40 minutes new to me videos. Yesterday I did one of Tasha's strength workouts that was new to me. It was the half emom one. The format grew on me throughout the workout. Today I'll do pilates with Amanda. I also tried to incorporate all the new recovery workouts from the new 30 day challenge. And I added some yoga from Marina and Aly.

Sometimes we talk about oldie workouts, today a made an oldie recipe for dinner. Rice, swiss chard and chick peas used to be one old favorite go to recipes. I have some swiss chard so I dug out my old recipe and that will be dinner. I made it this afternoon and it is very good if I do say so my myself.

I hope you are all having a great weekend! I would like to hear all about it.

May the force be with you!