Daily Check-in: Monday, May 6th

Hey Blenderz!

How was your weekend? Good I hope!

One thing sure about it; Lea had you well ghosted! Thanks so much, Lea! Lovely as always!!

So now what about Monday?

Got a workout scheduled? ..Me (and no doubt other Blendiez) are starting in on the final (and probably hardest) week of the 30 day challenge. I mean I'm looking at a level 5 with Tasha. Soooooo, yeah. Should be fine. Famous last words? No really, I will be. Armed with the tools to challenge myself safely and modify if need be. But still, wish me luck as I wish you all good luck whatever you are doing.

I'm not really sure on food just yet. Just give me some coffee and I'll solve it later.

Alright, before I continue the day and it gets all busy busy, check out this Coral/Cardinal/Cherokee Bean. This is their time of year to shine with its glowing red tubular flowers. I always enjoy seeing this one every time it blooms!

Blendfriends, thanks for reading and checking in with me on this Mondaze. I hope we can have a nice day and week ahead!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***