Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Goals for May 2024

Hi!

Once again I'm trying to get back to working out regularily and find a way to actually make it a routine.

I usually lack having specific goals or I change them every other day. I thought a lot about how to be kind to myself and still set goals that I can commit to. And while I guess it all comes down to trial and error in the end, I want to push myself more to stick to a set goal - and afterwards change whatever I feel needs to be changed.

So for May I want to set these goals:

- Earn 15 Workout Days Complete in total (average 3 per week)

- focus on Strentgh training, as I prefer these at the moment and have the highest motivation for these

- if I do Cardio only workouts, 10-15 min is enough (as I really dislike Cardio, I want to lower the hurdle)

- Hiking counts as Workout Complete once a week (otherwise I would only hike, but it would also be counterproductive to not count hiking at all)

I will update this thread throughout May and record my achievements and learnings, also for accountability reasons.

If you want to join with your plan or just share what works best for you, feel free to leave a comment!

Have a nice weekend

Eli